BSD-7096 140 OD/MM Brisbane City Stainless Steel Removable Bollard
TKO Bollards manufacture Brisbane City Council Bollards and Street Furniture. Designed in accordance with, and fabrication to meet the following standards:
- AS1428.4.1:2009, Tactile ground surface indicators for the orientation of people with vision impairment.
- AS1627.4 metal finishing - preparation and pre-treatment of surfaces - abrasive blast cleaning of steel.
- AS2312:2002/AMDT 1:2004. Guide to protection of iron and steel against exterior atmospheric corrosion, 1994.
- Guide to engineering practice, 'pedestrians', part 14, austroads.
- Australian road rules, 1999, www.nrtc.gov.au
- AS4506 - 2005, metal finishing - thermoset powder coatings.
- AS4680:2006, Hot Dip Galvanising.
- AS 1742.10 - 2009 manual of uniform traffic control
- Devices: 'pedestrian control and protection'.
TKO Bollards are produced by Kennedy Welding, meaning all our Bollards are made to Australian Standards and with Quality Steel, which provides a longer lasting product.
- Brisbane City Council
- If you are unsure what type of bollard you need, please call us on 1300 258 456 or Contact Us
- Manufactured from top grade steel in Brisbane, Australia.
All Prices Exclude GST - Shipping may vary depending on your location.
SPECS & SIZES
Base Plate Diameter: 225mm
Finish: 600 Grit Polished
Material: 316 Stainless Steel
If you need help at any stage please contact us below
- Phone Us: 1300 258 456
- Email: email@example.com
- Visit: 76 Morley Street, Brisbane, QLD, 4151
We are open Monday -